Help Desk Technician
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2018’s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base salary plus monthly commission
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance; effective first of month after hire
- 401k with company match
- Holiday Bahamas Trip: company paid 4 night trip to Atlantis for all employees!
- Weekly raffles: over $5,000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness boot camp: personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage and others
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Help Desk Technician to provide internal support for employees. The ideal candidate will exhibit excellent problem-solving, organization, communication and interpersonal skills, and will possess patience, a positive, customer-friendly attitude and the ability to work in a team environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Tier 1 help desk incidents/requests via help desk ticket or phone.
- Follow-up on outstanding requests and ensure timely resolution.
- Create internal and cloud service provider user accounts.
- Stage hardware as part of on-boarding process.
- Desktop hardware, peripheral and software support.
- Mobile device support.
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software.
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses.
- Manage desktop and software deployment standards.
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required.
- Assist employees to improve effectiveness through better use of technology.
- Work with management to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Manage the ticketing system within Salesforce.
- Assist users with functionality issues.
- Identify areas for system improvement and present to Manager to address.
- Perform specific Salesforce activities as specified by the Manager.
- Minimum of 2 years IT help desk experience
- Experience troubleshooting Microsoft Office products
- Office 365 experience a plus
- Salesforce.com preferred, but not required
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.