Healthcare Relationship Manager
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2018’s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
Compensation & Benefits
- Annual salary including monthly bonus: up to $80,000
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability insurance; effective first of month after hire
- 401k with company match
- Holiday Bahamas Trip: company paid 4 night trip to Atlantis for all employees!
- Weekly raffles: over $5,000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness boot camp: personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massages and more!
The Healthcare Relationship Manager applies inter-personal and relationship-building skills to drive employee satisfaction and placement effectiveness for a pool of 75 – 100 Medical Technologists.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Gather, document, and share information with other departments to ensure efficient placement process
- Coach and mentor foreign educated nurses in their transition and assimilation to life in the U.S.
- Identify tech's personal and professional needs; manage expectations and ensure compliance with contract terms
- Collaborate with account management and sales departments to maximize tech's utilization and retention
- Develop transparent and trusting relationships with tech's throughout the duration of their employment
- Intervene, de-escalate and resolve employee issues through outstanding customer service
- Ability to communicate benefits of placement opportunities and manage expectations accordingly
- Previous experience in a customer service environment within the healthcare industry preferred
- Previous experience with teaching, mentoring, coaching and/or training highly preferred
- Ability to work in high-pressure and fast-paced environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with a high attention to detail