Healthcare Recruiter – Travel Nursing
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2018’s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
Compensation & Benefits
- Most competitive base salaries and commission structures in the industry
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, life, and long term disability insurance; effective first of month after hire
- 401k with company match
- Holiday Bahamas Trip: company paid 4 night trip to Atlantis for all employees!
- Weekly raffles: over $5,000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness boot camp: personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massages and more!
The primary responsibility of the Recruiter is to source, screen, and present quality Registered Nurse candidates to the MedPro Account Managers for potential hire by clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct effective contact campaigns (phone, email, and text) to source candidates.
- Prescreen candidates for their suitability for employment by MedPro.
- Manage your personal inventory to maximize the number of candidates available for submittal.
- Establish contact schedules and engage in effective communication with candidates to ensure timely progression through the process.
- Evaluate your candidates for potential match to open positions received from clients.
- Design and negotiate candidate pay packages.
- Prepare the submission package for the Account Manager, ensuring the contents effectively communicate the candidate’s fit for the position.
- Maintain contact with the Account Manager and candidate during the evaluation, interview, and selection process. Provide appropriate feedback to candidates, including coaching to improve chances of future placement.
- Present candidate offers and secure commitment to accept client assignment.
- Prepare employment agreements, confirmations, and other hire documents, and distribute to candidate.
- Oversee post-lock / pre-start activities (including credentialing, housing, first day, and travel) to ensure candidate is prepared to commence the assignment on the committed start date.
- Lead the candidate relationship process to improve retention and solicit referrals.
- Learn and possess an expert knowledge of MedPro’s features and benefits to answer common candidate questions on employment. Stay abreast of company programs as they change.
- Successful Recruiters have excellent communication skills, are financially-driven, dedicated and thrive in a highly competitive sales culture
- Healthcare recruitment experience preferred but not required for the right candidate
- Proven success in a highly measured recruiting environment
- Success-oriented, financially-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills