Licensure and Credentialing Assistant
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2018’s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary plus quarterly bonuses
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision life and long-term disability insurance; effective first of month after hire
- 401k with company match
- Holiday Bahamas Trip: company paid 4 night trip to Atlantis for all employees!
- Weekly raffles: over $5,000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness boot camp: personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage and others
As an integral part of MedPro’s International Team, the primary responsibility is to guide candidates through the testing, licensing, and credentialing stages to gain eligibility to work and live in the United States.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish strong working relationships with candidates
- Assist candidates through the various stages (testing, credentialing and licensure) with the goal of minimizing the amount of time it takes for a candidate to complete the process
- Communicate with and prepare paperwork for third parties, including licensing boards, credentialing agencies, and testing authorities. Develop strong working relationships with third parties.
- Communicate with candidates and vendors (where applicable) on an ongoing basis
- Utilize persuasive language to convince potential candidates to act on pending items
- Collaborate with team daily to discuss progress and any other issues
- Experience in credentialing or state licensure application filing preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and persuasive communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated who can perform job functions with minimal direction and with a strong desire to succeed
- Team player who works well with others to achieve goals
- Working knowledge of the health care staffing industry including licensing preferred