International – Recruitment Specialist
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2018’s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base salary plus monthly commission
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance; effective first of month after hire
- 401k with company match
The Fun Stuff
- Holiday cruise: company-paid 4-night Royal Caribbean holiday cruise to Mexico for all employees!
- Weekly raffles: over $5,000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness boot camp: personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage and others
As an integral part of MedPro’s recruitment team, the Recruitment Specialist is responsible for attracting, connecting with, screening and qualifying international candidates. The Recruitment Specialist will be rewarded with opportunities for career growth and advancement in a company that makes a difference in people’s lives.
- Effectively utilize sourcing tools, including social media, referrals, advertising and email campaigns.
- Efficiently manage and prioritize incoming lead flow to optimize led conversion.
- Establish contact schedule based on quality of candidates to ensure maximum contact success rate.
- Prescreen candidates for their suitability for pipeline success and employment by MedPro. This includes evaluating work history, motivation and standard terms of employment.
- Screen candidates, update database with lead status and prepare documents for interview by recruiter.
- Organize daily activities to maximize candidate connects and conversion to Recruiter.
- Utilize persuasive language to convince potential candidates to take action pre and post contract signing.
- Daily collaboration with team to discuss lead flow and any other relevant issues.
Required Education, Experience, and Qualifications
- Experience in recruitment preferred, not required
- Excellent written, verbal and persuasion communication skills
- Self-motivated who can perform job functions with minimal direction and with a strong desire to succeed
- Team player who works well with others to achieve goals
- Some travel may be required