Nursing: PICU-Pediatric Intensive Care
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality PICU Registered Nurse (RN) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.
Benefits of being a MedPro Employee
- The MedPro Experience program – we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
- Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral Bonus
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Pediatric intensive care unit (PICU), a high-tech children’s services area for critically ill, medically complex, and/or post-surgical patients. The pediatric intensive care RN collaborates with families, physicians, and other healthcare officials to determine the best course of patient care and recovery.
- Provide care for children and adolescents, usually up to the age of 18, with life-threatening or high-acuity conditions that require constant monitoring.
- Prioritize careful monitoring of patients, and reports regularly to the pediatrician, and family on the patient's condition, and what they can expect in recovery.
- Two years of recent experience in an Acute Care NICU setting
- Active RN License
- PALS & NRP Certifications
- Degree from accredited nursing program
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Registered Nurse, RN, PICU, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, Contract Nurse, Travel Nurse, Agency RN, Travel RN, Nursing, Contract, Travel Nursing