Licensure and Credentialing Specialist
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2018’s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary plus quarterly bonuses
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision life and long-term disability insurance; effective first of month after hire
- 401k with company match
The Fun Stuff
- Holiday cruise: company-paid 4-night Royal Caribbean holiday cruise to Mexico for all employees!
- Weekly raffles: over $5,000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness boot camp: personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage and others
As an integral part of MedPro’s international team, the primary responsibility of the Licensure and Credentialing Specialist is to lead International Nursing, International Medtech and International Therapy candidates through the various stages to gain eligibility to work and live in the United States.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish strong working relationships with candidates
- Lead candidates through the various stages (Credentialing, visa screen, state licensure, and endorsement) with the goal of minimizing the amount of time it takes for a candidate to be prepared to deploy to the US and commence work
- Communicate with and prepare paperwork for third parties, including licensing boards, credentialing agencies and testing authorities. Develop strong working relationships with third parties
- Prepare state license endorsements for active employees, as directed by the personal journey guide and sales teams
- Communicates with candidates, long term staff, vendors as well as subcontractors on an active basis relating to licensure and endorsement matters
- Utilize persuasive language to convince potential candidates to take action on pending items.
- Collaborate with team daily to discuss progress and any other issues.
Required Education, Experience, and Abilities
- Experience in credentialing or state licensure application filing
- Excellent verbal communication and persuasion skills
- Self-motivated who can perform job functions with minimal direction and with a strong desire to succeed
- Team player who works well with others to achieve goals
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the health care staffing industry including licensing preferred