MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2018’s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
Compensation & Benefits
- Base salary plus quarterly bonus
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability insurance; effective first of month after hire
- 401k with company match
The Fun Stuff
- Annual holiday cruise: company-paid 4-night Royal Caribbean holiday cruise to Mexico for all employees!
- Weekly raffles: over $5,000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness boot camp: personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee Events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massages and more!
The primary responsibilities of the Payroll Specialist are to process employee payroll weekly, reviewing and billing clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all necessary information has been entered into system to ensure payroll can be processed for new employees and bills can be generated for clients.
- Maintain employee files in ADP.
- Collect and store employee timesheets. Pursue late timesheets. Ensure timesheets are properly approved by client and appear valid.
- Accurately enter timesheet information into system. Operate with minimal payroll and billing errors.
- Create and send client Bills based on client instructions.
- Make collection calls to ensure client payments are received as per agreed terms
Required Education, Experience, and Abilities
- Three to five years payroll experience
- Intermediate or higher Excel skills
- Experience with ADP payroll preferred
- Temporary staffing experience preferred
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills with natural attention to details
- Must have significant knowledge of payroll tax regulations and laws