Respiratory: Reg. Respiratory Therapist
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Respiratory Therapist for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.
Benefits of being a MedPro Employee
- The MedPro Experience program – we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
- Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral Bonus
Duties & Responsibilities
The primary responsibility of the Respiratory Therapist is to evaluate, treat, and care for patients with breathing or other cardiopulmonary disorders.
- Provide respiratory care to patients per physician orders and established policies and procedures.
- Participate in the development and/or implementation of patient care plans.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Maintain and promote good customer relations; communicate with management, coworkers, facility staff, patients, patients’ family members, and other caretakers in a professional manner.
- Provide instruction to patients and other caretakers in the methods and objectives of therapy.
- Prepare and update patient records accurately and legibly.
- Respiratory Therapist credential by the NBRC, and CPR certification required.
- Two years of respiratory care experience preferred, ideally in a critical care setting.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Therapy, Respiratory, Therapist, Registered Respiratory Therapist, Certified Respiratory Therapist, RRT, CRTT, CRT, EEG Tech