MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2018’s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base salary plus monthly commission
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance; effective first of month after hire
- 401k with company match
- Holiday cruise: company-paid 4 night Royal Caribbean holiday cruise to Mexico for all employees!
- Weekly raffles: over $5,000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness boot camp: personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage and others
As an integral part of MedPro’s recruitment team, the Recruiter is responsible for attracting, qualifying, and hiring international candidates. The Recruiter will have the unique opportunity to foster and develop strategic relationships with a variety of candidates and be a proactive member of a dynamic team. The Recruiter will be rewarded with opportunities for career growth and advancement in a company that makes a difference in people’s lives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Interview candidates for their suitability for success in the pipeline and employment with MedPro. This includes evaluating education, work history and motivation to adhere to standard terms of employment.
- Ensure all prospects are a good fit by careful screening applicants through behavioral interviewing.
- Manage and prioritize interviews and contract follow up based on quality of candidate to ensure maximum contract conversions.
- Utilize persuasive language to convince potential candidates to take action.
- Daily collaboration with team to discuss lead flow and any other relevant issues.
- Manage and grow their book of business, by adhering to company guidelines, goals and metrics.
- Prospect candidates by effectively utilizing sourcing tools, including social media, referrals, advertising and email campaigns.
Required Education, Experience, and Abilities
- Experience in high-volume recruitment
- Excellent use of persuasive communication in person, through phone and written
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated who can perform job functions with minimal direction and with a strong desire to succeed
- Team player who works well with others to achieve goals
- Working knowledge of the health care staffing industry including licensing preferred
- Public speaking experience preferred
- Some travel required