Imaging: Nuclear Med Tech
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Nuclear Medicine Technologist for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.
Benefits of being a MedPro Employee
- The MedPro Experience program – we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
- Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral Bonus
Duties & Responsibilities
The primary responsibility of the Nuclear Medicine Technologist is to prepare and administer radiopharmaceuticals as well as other medications to patients.
- Administer radiopharmaceuticals and medications for patient imaging and therapeutic procedures.
- Process data and enhancing digital images using advanced computer technology.
- Provide images, data analysis and patient information for diagnostic interpretation or therapeutic procedures.
- Evaluate images to determine the technical quality and calibration of instrumentation.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Delivers quality, cost effective patient care in a professional manner.
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence, which is patient focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality patient care.
- Promotes and maintains a safe work environment for both staff and customers, incorporating national patient safety initiatives.
- Graduate of an AMA approved school for Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Two years of Nuclear Medicine Technologist experience preferred, ideally in a critical care setting.
- Registry by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Nuc Med Tech, Nuclear Med Tech, Nuclear Medicine Technologist, CNMT