MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2018’s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
Compensation & Benefits
- Base salary plus competitive monthly commission
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, life, and long term disability insurance; effective first of month after hire
- 401k with company match
The Fun Stuff
- Annual holiday cruise: company-paid 4 night Royal Caribbean holiday cruise to Mexico for all employees!
- Weekly raffles: over $5,000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness boot camp: personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massages and more!
The primary responsibility of the Assistant Recruiter is to screen potential candidates for possible employment with the company.This is an entry level position. Successful candidates will have the opportunity for promotion, including consideration for a position as a Recruiter.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate incoming applications and leads. Screen candidates, update database, and disperse leads to recruiters.
- Post open jobs onto job boards as directed by management.
- Mine job boards for qualified candidates.
- Assist Recruiters to get candidates Ready to Sell, including conducting reference checks and license verification.
- Assist Recruiter with preparation of candidate submission packages.
- Conduct VMS submissions and related activities.
- Assist with credentialing, housing, and timesheet processes as required.
- Collaborate with team on a daily basis to discuss your progress, including incoming leads and any other issues.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Self starter who can perform job functions with minimal direction
- Team player who works well with others to achieve goals
- High School Diploma preferred