MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality CVICU Registered Nurse for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.
Benefits of being a MedPro Employee
- The MedPro Experience program – we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
- Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral Bonus
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU) registered nurse (RN) administers medications, checks vital signs and alert the doctors of any major changes in the patient’s condition. A CVICU RN acts as a liaison between the doctors and the patients, looking out for the welfare of each patient and relaying important information to the patient’s family and friends. Responsible for daily care, the CVICU nurse ensures each patient recovers comfortably.
- Administer care for patients following open-heart surgery.
- Responsible for the treatment and care of heart transplant patients.
- Educate the patient’s family on the ongoing needs and care of the patient.
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS & ACLS Certifications
- Two years of recent experience in an Acute Care CVICU setting
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Registered Nurse, RN, CVICU, Cardio Vascular ICU, Open Heart ICU, Contract Nurse, Travel Nurse, Agency RN, Travel RN, Nursing, Contract, Cardiovascular ICU