MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been experiencing tremendous growth and is seeking a Quality Manager to be part of our next stage of development.
At MedPro Healthcare Staffing, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
The Quality Manager is responsible for overall quality control and compliance for MedPro Healthcare Staffing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage company-wide quality and compliance activities
- Lead the application of Joint Commission standards
- Develop and deliver training on Joint Commission standards
- Act as liaison for The Joint Commission auditors during surveys
- Monitor changes to Joint Commission standards and update company policies to ensure compliance
- Supervise the Client Credentialing Leads to ensure quality standards are consistently applied to the collection and maintenance of employee credentials
- Conduct audits to ensure quality standards are being met. Conduct remediation and training whenever standards are not met
- Five years’ experience in quality control for a healthcare organization
- Experience coordinating Joint Commission bi-annual surveys
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively and respond quickly in a fast-paced, dynamic environment