At MedPro Healthcare Staffing, we’re more than just a team – we’re a family. We strive to work smart, grow individually and as a team, and have fun. We also try to keep in mind how the work we perform improves our own lives, and the lives of the patients our organization serves.
If you share this philosophy, possess a natural drive to succeed, and enjoy a good prank, we invite you to join the MedPro family.
As an integral part of MedPro’s recruitment team, the Team Lead, Talent Sourcing is responsible for leading a best-in-class sourcing team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead team of Talent Sourcers in sourcing qualified healthcare professionals through internet, phone, email, social media, and creative recruiting techniques
- Identify additional source databases including job boards, blogs and social media avenues, job fairs, local schools, alumni, etc.
- Coach team to consult with healthcare professionals on current and ideal situation, listening for unspoken needs in order to gain commitment to engage in the recruitment process now or at a possible future time
- Lead team in communicating excitement and a sense of urgency with potential healthcare professionals by using excellent questioning skills and directing the conversation towards areas of greatest personal benefit to the healthcare professionals to demonstrate how MedPro can help them meet their goals
- Conduct daily inspection of dashboards
- Establish best practices and processes to maximize quality of transfers
Required Education, Experience, and Abilities
- Minimum of one-year management experience required
- Healthcare staffing experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed