At MedPro, we’re more than just a team – we’re a family. We strive to work smart, grow individually and as a team, and have fun. We also try to keep in mind how the work we perform improves our own lives, and the lives of the patients our organization serves. If you share this philosophy, possess a natural drive to succeed, and enjoy a good prank, we invite you to join the MedPro family.
The Team Lead, Relationship Management (Nursing) is responsible for leading a team that drives employee satisfaction and job performance through outstanding service and coaching.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead a team of Relationship Managers for our International Nurses
- Establish best processes and practices to coach, manage, and maximize satisfaction and retention of an ongoing workforce of 300+ healthcare professionals
- Intervene in and satisfactorily resolve escalated employee issues
- Develop and implement solutions to address common employee concerns
- Collaborate with the sales team to maximize employee utilization
- Ensure support functions are providing outstanding service for issues including relocation, housing, immigration, training, and payroll. Coordinate efforts of the team as required.
Required Education, Experience, and Abilities
- Minimum five years’ managerial experience in an acute-care clinical setting, BSN preferred
- Experience in recruitment, human resources, and/or employee relationship management ideal
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability in establishing and improving processes