MedPro Healthcare Staffing is seeking an experienced Sales & Recruiting Trainer to join its expanding team in Sunrise, Florida.
At MedPro Healthcare Staffing, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
The primary responsibility of the Sales & Recruiting Trainer is to prepare new employees to be successful in their roles.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct sales and recruiting training (as applicable) to ensure revenue-generation staff are competent in their designated positions. Identify under-performers and make recommendations for personnel action.
- Lead core competency testing program, including all necessary remediation.
- Measure and monitor employee effectiveness. Conduct remediation training where applicable.
- Conduct ongoing user training on new system features and new tactics to achieve company goals.
- Work with the management team to identify and prioritize opportunities for staff improvement.
Required Education, Experience, and Abilities
- Temporary staffing training experience required
- Healthcare staffing experience preferred
- Proven success in a highly-measured sales and recruiting environment
- Success-oriented, financially-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills