At MedPro Healthcare Staffing, we’re more than just a team – we’re a family. We strive to work smart, grow individually and as a team, and have fun. We also try to keep in mind how the work we perform improves our own lives, and the lives of the patients our organization serves.
If you share this philosophy, possess a natural drive to succeed, and enjoy a good prank, we invite you to join the MedPro family.
The Sales Manager – International Therapy is responsible to drive sales of temporary healthcare staffing services to skilled nursing facilities, outpatient clinics, home health agencies, and acute care facilities across the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop strategies to establish travel staffing business with new clients. Establish and maintain a sales funnel to manage opportunities.
- Develop and employ account management strategies to refine relationships with existing clients to secure more business.
- Monitor client and market trends to identify opportunities based on geography or specialty.
- Thoroughly understand the clinical and cultural environment of each client to improve the chances of a successful placement.
- Evaluate candidates submitted by Recruiters for potential match to open positions.
- Utilize client knowledge to present candidates in the most effective manner.
- Employ effective client follow-up skills to obtain feedback, differentiate our submission versus the competition, and secure the placement.
- Coordinate assignment starts with the client.
- Coordinate the client-side LCA and green card posting process.
Required Education, Experience, and Abilities
- Minimum three years’ experience in temporary staffing sales
- Healthcare staffing experience preferred
- Experience with staffing of foreign-trained healthcare professionals a big plus
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written