At MedPro Healthcare Staffing, we’re more than just a team – we’re a family. We strive to work smart, grow individually and as a team, and have fun. We also try to keep in mind how the work we perform improves our own lives, and the lives of the patients our organization serves.
If you share this philosophy, possess a natural drive to succeed, and enjoy a good prank, we invite you to join the MedPro family.
The primary responsibility of the Recruiter Assistant is to screen potential candidates for possible employment with the company.
This is an entry level position. Successful candidates will have the opportunity for promotion, including consideration for a position as a Recruiter.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate incoming applications and leads. Screen candidates, update database, and disperse leads to recruiters.
- Post open jobs onto job boards as directed by management.
- Mine job boards for qualified candidates.
- Assist Recruiters to get candidates Ready to Sell, including conducting reference checks and license verification.
- Assist Recruiter with preparation of candidate submission packages.
- Conduct VMS submissions and related activities.
- Assist with credentialing, housing, and time-sheet processes as required.
- Collaborate with team on a daily basis to discuss your progress, including incoming leads and any other issues.
- Medical Malpractice Insurance
Required Education, Experience, and Abilities
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Self starter who can perform job functions with minimal direction
- Team player who works well with others to achieve goals
- High School Diploma preferred