MedPro Healthcare Staffing is seeking a Housing & Relocation Coordinator as an addition to our growing team in Sunrise, Florida.
At MedPro Healthcare Staffing, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
The Housing & Relocation Coordinator will be responsible for procuring and managing housing for travelers. She/he will work closely with recruiters and travelers to determine the traveler’s needs, as well as various housing providers to meet those needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate with Recruiters and travelers to define housing and relocation needs
- Book flights, short and long term travel arrangements, etc.
- Investigate housing options while always considering the safety, ease, and needs of the traveler, as well as financial impact to the company
- Work with third party vendor when necessary to obtain housing in difficult areas
- Issue, track and control payments of security deposits, furniture rentals, utilities, etc.
- Maintain and negotiate lease agreements
- Communicate with travelers on a regular basis to ensure satisfaction with housing
Required Education, Experience, and Abilities
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Fast learner who can work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience as a travel agent or executive assistant preferred