At MedPro Healthcare Staffing, we’re more than just a team – we’re a family. We strive to work smart, grow individually and as a team, and have fun. We also try to keep in mind how the work we perform improves our own lives, and the lives of the patients our organization serves.
If you share this philosophy, possess a natural drive to succeed, and enjoy a good prank, we invite you to join the MedPro family.
As an integral part of MedPro’s recruitment team, the Talent Sourcer is responsible for attracting, connecting with, and qualifying travel nurse candidates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct pro-active recruitment to source candidates to fill the greatest needs.
- Effectively utilize sourcing tools, including online job boards, social media, referrals, and email campaigns.
- Manage and prioritize incoming lead flow.
- Establish contact schedules based on quality of candidate to ensure maximum contact success rate.
- Utilize persuasive language to convince potential candidates to take action.
- Organize daily activities to maximize candidate connects and conversions to the Recruiters.
- Prescreen candidates for their suitability for employment by MedPro. This includes evaluating work history and qualifying for compensation and standard terms of employment.
Required Education, Experience, and Abilities
- Experience in high-volume recruitment
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed