MedPro Healthcare Staffing is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Help Desk Technician as an addition to our growing team in Sunrise, Florida.
At MedPro Healthcare Staffing, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
The Help Desk Technician provides internal support for employees. The ideal candidate will exhibit excellent problem-solving, organization, communication and interpersonal skills, and will possess patience, a positive, customer-friendly attitude and the ability to work in a team environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Tier 1 help desk incidents/requests via help desk ticket or phone
- Follow-up on outstanding requests and ensure timely resolution
- Create internal and cloud service provider user accounts
- Stage hardware as part of on-boarding process
- Desktop hardware, peripheral and software support
- Mobile device support
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
- Manage desktop and software deployment standards
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required
- Assist employees to improve effectiveness through better use of technology
- Work with management to identify opportunities for improvement
- Manage the ticketing system within Salesforce
- Assist users with functionality issues
- Identify areas for system improvement and present to Director to address
- Perform specific Salesforce activities as specified by the Director
Required Education, Experience, and Abilities
- Minimum of 2 years IT help desk experience