It’s Not Just About Your Career; It’s About Your Health and Well Being Too!
Your dedicated Placement Guide will answer any questions you have and ensure that your travel nursing experience is a MedPro Experience!
As a long-term employee of MedPro, you’ll receive a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Paid Time Off. Accrued at 12 hours per month of work.
- Competitive Compensation. Hourly wage plus premiums for overtime.
- Health Insurance. MedPro provides a generous subsidy to provide affordable health insurance to you and your family. Coverage begins the first day of the month following your start date.
- Life Insurance. $10,000 term life insurance policy. Premiums paid 100% by MedPro.
- Vision Insurance. Group plan available, paid by employee if selected
- Dental Insurance. Group plan available, paid by employee if selected
- Short Term Disability Insurance. Pays 60% of salary (max $500/week) if disabled. Premiums paid 100% by MedPro.
- Long Term Disability Insurance. Pays 60% of basic monthly earnings (max $5,000/month) if disabled. Premiums paid 100% by MedPro.
- 401(K). MedPro matches ¼ % of each 1% employee contributes up to 4% employee contribution. Employee may contribute up to 15% of their earnings.
- Continuing Education. MedPro reimburses the cost of pre-approved courses
- Referral Bonus. Earn generous rewards for referring your colleagues to MedPro
- Ready to get started?
Note: This is a summary of benefits applicable to Long-Term Healthcare Professionals. Full benefit terms are included in the Employee Handbook, and in the relevant insurance and benefits documents