RN travel jobs offer a world of opportunity! This winter, regardless of the landscape you prefer, your travel nurse recruiter will work with you to find a placement that fits. Your only decision will be choosing where you’d like to go next.
When it’s time for a new travel nursing job this winter, you can choose just about anywhere that piques your interest. Seasonal nursing jobs allow you to see the country! Which describes you best?
- Beach lover. If you prefer to escape cold winter temperatures and spend some time at the beach, why not visit Florida or California? Cities like Miami, Key West, Tampa, Santa Monica, San Diego and Los Angeles boast mild winter temperatures in the 60s and 70s. California and Florida travel nurses can relax Oceanside during their days off!
- Avid shopper. If you love to shop, who can resist the allure of the Big Apple? New York City offers top nursing jobs and miles upon miles of big box stores and boutiques. During the winter, you can take in the holiday cheer at Rockefeller Center or Madison Square Garden, and choose from a wide array of holiday gifts—with a list of shopping options as long as a city block!
- Tropical traveler. Though mainland beaches are nice, a tropical location such as Hawaii offers an ideal location for those who prefer a much warmer climate. Say “Aloha” as a travel nurse while you get to know your co-workers and patients—and in your free time, dip your toes in the sand and relax in the tropical atmosphere.
- Winter sports fanatic. Do you live for the thrill of wind in your hair and snow beneath your feet? Locations such as Vermont, Utah and Colorado offer breathtaking opportunities for downhill skiing and snowboarding, as well as ice skating, snowshoeing and cross country skiing. If you consider yourself a “snowbird,” why not take a travel nurse placement where you can put your free time to good use on a mountain?
- History, arts and culture buff. Some travel nurses are constantly learning about the world around them by visiting historical sites, museums or art galleries. New England, as the oldest part of the U.S., offers our country’s richest history. Cities like Boston, Salem, Portsmouth, Portland and Providence offer the opportunity to take tours and view historic monuments, war sites, architecture and art in the setting of quaint towns and cities.
- Cowgirl (or cowboy) at heart. If you have a pair of cowboy boots in your closet and can’t resist a line dance, you might enjoy a travel placement in Tennessee, Kentucky or Texas. Travel nursing assignments in cities like Nashville, Memphis, Austin, Dallas and Lexington offer everything you’d expect: live country music, rodeos and barbecue—as well as plenty to do, see and eat in your free time!
This winter, work with your travel nursing company.
Nursing staffing agencies are your number one way to find the travel nurse placements you want—in the places you want to go! Travel nursing career opportunities abound, but you can find the best travel nursing assignments working with an experienced travel staffing agency.
That’s where MedPro Healthcare Staffing comes in! We’re among the best travel nursing agencies to work for, and we want to understand your career goals and help you find a placement that suits you best. To learn more, contact us today at 1-800-866-8108 or apply below.
To read more about finding a great travel nurse assignment, check out our blog: